Amazon Affiliate Program Earning:
Amazon Affiliate Program Earning – How to Make Money with Amazon Affiliate Program – A Beginner Guide:
Amazon is one of the best and biggest marketplaces comparing to the other affiliate marketplaces. Almost all the big companies in the world use Amazon to sell their products. Amazon affiliate program is the best way to make a good amount of money.
Amazon affiliate program pays up to 15% of the sale amount. And this sale amount depends on the kind of sale you make. Making money off this program is very easy, you can just write a review of mobile or any other gadget and give Amazon affiliate link. By spending just a few minutes you can earn some extra income.
Amazon Affiliate Program Earning – How to earn as an Amazon Affiliate?
Amazon Affiliate Program Earning – Advantages of an Amazon Affiliate:
- Amazon is a trusted brand. Amazon has the best and safest payment options.
- Commissions on higher value products: Promoting high-value products the commission can be decent.
- People buy more than one item at a time: when you send someone to Amazon you earn a commission on whatever they buy. Whether they end up buying what you sent them to or not. Many people load up their cart with numerous items so commissions can add up.
- Easy Integration: Amazon provides some good tools and widgets to help you to integrate sales channels into your blog.
- Festive Seasons are the best time to earn: Amazon runs good seasonal sales. So these are particularly profitable times to promote.
- Amazon sells a wide range of products: Amazon is the best marketplace that sells many products. There are so many promotional options that most niches would be probably find something relevant to their audience.
Amazon Affiliate Program Earning – Register for Amazon Affiliate Program:
You should sign up for the Amazon affiliate program depending on your geographical location or your target audience. For example, if you marketing products that have more market in the USA then sign up to Amazon U.S, or if it has more market in India then sign up for Amazon India Affiliate Program. Not only in India or the USA, but you can also sign up for the Amazon affiliate program for all countries in the world.
Once you register with the Amazon Affiliate Program, Next is searching the ways to earn money as an Amazon Affiliate:
After register into an affiliate program, get the links, banners,s or widgets for your site. Depending on your niche, you can select different types of links.
Chances are enormous and depending on your niche, you can add links and monetize your site to a very large extent using Amazon.
Amazon Affiliate Program Earning – How can we make money on the Amazon Affiliate program?
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning- Niche Selection: Most important step it the niche you choose is the absolute most important decision you can make. It’s is easy to make money using the Amazon affiliate program if the people coming to your site are looking for a specific product that your website discusses.
- You can build more traffic to your website or blog. One of the main reasons for the usage of the Amazon affiliate program is traffic. As with most methods of making money from blogging, the more eyeballs that see your affiliate promotions- the better chance you have of them converting.
If you are starting a blog with great content and building traffic to your blog, then joining the amazon affiliate program can help you to earn money in the long run.
- Build loyalty and trust with your viewers: An important thing that helps you in making money on blogs is the typical visitor to your blog. Whoever people visit don’t sign up to the affiliate programs in blogs only the loyal and repeat readers do.
The main reason for this is that readers, who connect with you on a daily basis, over a long period, begin to trust your blog. When you make a recommendation or do a review they more likely to take that advice that someone who has given arrived from a search engine link.
- Link to the product inside your content: Maximum amazon income comes from the basic text links posted inside the content body area of a blog post or page.
Simple text links in the content of an article are the most effective way to get web visitors to click. People trust the body of the content on a page more so than any other area of the website.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with images of products clickable: Make the product images clickable affiliate links. This is the second-best thing next to the simple text link. In general, you can get a good income from simply making all of the product images on the website clickable affiliate links.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning – Make more links to Amazon.com: Make a link to Amazon.com as many times as possible. The link above tips, each link inside one of the articles is another best opportunity for a visitor to click through and make their way into Amazon.com
- You can make the reader find their purchase options by the time they finish reading an article, so you should include the links to all of the products mentioned in a review at the end of the article. This can be an easy transition from learning about the product during the review and then at the end it’s time to make a purchase.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning – Dragging the people to the Amazon: One of the great things about Amazon is that it is site people are familiar with the trust and they are very good at converting a visitor into buyers. Amazon is good at presenting the relevant product to the viewers and over many years they have worked it out very well.
The percentage of viewers buying something after visiting the Amazon site is 50%. Even if they buy or not you can still earn some commission. So making promotions at interesting levels can make your website viewers visit Amazon.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with Best Sellers Lists: People take more interest in purchasing if they feel they are not alone- that others are also buying with them. So most powerful social proof marketing strategies that are used by many, when promoting Amazon affiliate links s creating “Best Seller” type lists for buyers.
Making links is very easy; you simply go through the Amazon affiliate reports/stats and find which products are selling best from within the community. Then categories those results by product and make a best-seller list that shows what readers of the site are buying in the last few months.
Bestsellers lists convert well, as readers know that others in their community is buying the products.
These lists will give you hints as to what products are hot to promote but you could easily drag them together into a list of products to feature on your own blog.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with quality product reviews and recommendations: Apart from the bestseller lists another best way to promote amazon affiliate links. Writing a quality product review for a product directly related to your website is a very easy way to grab higher clicks and gain more sales. But the review you write should be loyal and high quality.
Review and recommendation links work well because usually people who are considering buying a product who reading reviews. It comes back to capturing readers with buying mood/intent.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with Informational Links: Another type of affiliate link that used when you are mentioning a product passing or new product announced. There will be no recommendation or review attached to the link but it just a relevant link for a viewer who wanted to know more information about the product.
These links don’t convert into sales but they just get people in the door at Amazon that can help with sales from time to time.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with Promotion Specials, promotions, and discounts: Almost all the products in Amazon have some discounts or offers. Amazon runs any special discounts and promotions for different products or product categories. So keep an eye on these kinds of promotions, sales, or discounts they can well worth promoting. Promoting these sales by newsletters to readers can make give a good amount of income.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with Buy Now Buttons: This is a technique that is really helpful. It just involves “buy now” in your post. It can be placed below the review. Many of the bloggers use the yellow Amazon Buy Now button in posts. The familiarity of the button seemed to help us in increasing conversions.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning on special occasions and holidays: It’s quite common that people do more shopping during festival seasons. So there will more chance make more sales in those days. So take an advantage of this by creating content that is specific to the holiday season. Content like buying guides, readers’ questions getting people talking about what they are looking to buy or would like to receive for festivals, lists of popular and recommended products.
- Track your campaigns: Amazon allows you to create 100 tracking ids. This tracking helps you to know what links on your blog were converting and what ones were not.
- Earn more with small ticket items add up: One of the most common problems we hear about the Amazon Affiliate program is that there are just too many small commissions. So some don’t choose the Amazon Affiliate program, while some just promote big-ticket items.
Sell large quantities of inexpensive products to boost your payout on high-priced products. Once best thing is to have a website that is set up in lower competition niches where the items typically aren’t expensive and where it’s easier to sell these products in large quantities. Instead of promoting big-ticket items, if you refer enough small ticket items you can double your commissions. Amazon gives you two types of payment structures – classic and performance. The classic payment structure has a 4% flat commission and the performance pay structure has tiers.
- Big Ticket items are cream on top: Promoting the small ticket items will help to increase sale numbers and commission figures, it’s also worth targeting some bigger ticket promotions too.
Converting these big deals will take some time but they give your revenue a real boost.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with EasyAzon: To save time and make more money: One of the easy ways to make a good amount of money with Amazon is to automatically populate information from a WordPress Plugin developed based on needs for building Amazon Centric websites that are called Easyazon. This plugin allows you to insert information and affiliate links to Amazon in a much faster way than creating the links yourself by hand from Amazon.com.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning by creating a product comparison grid: Creating a product comparison grid for all of the products within your niche and allowing people to sort various features is a great way to get some additional sales. Adding a product comparison page alone can add an additional 5% to 10% income increase for a website.
- Amazon Affiliate Program Earning with native shopping Ads: Use native shopping ads instead of static style banner ads. These ads can display products by recommendation from the content, by search, or with other options.
You can create the Amazon Native shopping ads inside your Amazon Associates account you are able to manually add products or just display bestselling products from a specific category.
Note: These are just some promotional options that Amazon always running on their website. Keep an eye out on the site what they are doing related to your niche. You surely get good stuff related to your blog to promote.
Read here about Best Paying Pay Per Read Publishers.
In case if you are interested in this: Onion Growing Tips, Tricks, and Secretes.
- Peanut Butter Making Business Plan: Equipment, Cost, and Profit
- Tyre Fitment Centre Business: Plan, License, Cost to Start, and Profits
- How to Start Gold Import-Export Business in India: A Step-by-Step Profitable Guide for Beginners
- 10 Best Artificial Jewellery Manufacturers in India
- 12 Best Paper Cup Manufacturers in India
- 10 Garden Tools Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Fertilizer-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 9 Profitable Repair-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Disposable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Solar-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 7 Profitable Biodegradable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Insurance-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Construction-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Manufacturing-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 9 Profitable Glass Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Lemongrass-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Spirulina-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Herbal-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 11 Profitable Neem-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 12 Profitable Synthetic-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- How to Choose the Right F&O Trading Platform – A Comprehensive Guide