Low investment Business Franchise in India.
The following content details about Low Investment Business Franchise in India.
Here ends your search for most popular profitable franchise in India. This article gives you information about the franchises at affordable investments. After making deep study franchises the can started at low cost, we give you a list of reputed companies that offers best and trending franchise business opportunities in India.
Franchise business is business where the owner sell their name, logo and models to the third party retailers called franchises. Taking up franchise is best option if you are planning to turn your career into business. Franchise business gives us a chance to explore entrepreneurship at very low risk with guaranteed profits rate. Franchise business is good option for people who want safe and assured profits.
Before starting any business a study should be done to find out whether it is profitable or not. It depends on brand, investment required, popularity and profits. Here is the list of top Indian franchise business that earns the taste of success and handful of profits with very low investment:
Let’s start our information sharing in alphabetical order:
Low investment business franchise in Automobile industry:
- Carz SPA: A professional car detailing centre. Carz SPA offers its business franchise for investor who provide sufficient commercial space with minimum requirements that need cars detailing. Investment amount is very reasonable 9 to 10 lakhs. Carz SPA brand promises 100 % ROI and quick breakeven.
- Auto Krom: Auto Karam is also car detailing centre sells its franchise for investor at cost of 10 lakhs with good commercial space.
- Cosy Cars: A new car detailing and washing centre , offering its franchise with investment 10 lakhs with 100% ROI.
- Bike Studio: This is a upcoming bike retailing brand in India. It offer its business franchise at investment of 25 l with good commercial space.
- Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd: Mahindra a brand setter in India, Mahindra First Choice a number one multi-brand certificated used car company. The working capital is up to RS 20 to 50 lakhs with wide commercial space.
- Domon’s: It is bike maintenance and repair franchise. Domon’s offer a sales and services for super bikes for bike lovers who own bikes above 600 cc. The investment you need up to 50 lakhs wide commercial space.
Many other top companies from automobile industry offering their low investment business franchise are
- Ashok Leyland.
- Hero Moto Corp.
- Maruti Suzuki.
- Royal Enfield.
Low investment business franchise in beauty industry:
- Aroma Thai: A renowned massage parlour and the best Thai spas in India. The investment for this franchise 50 lakhs, it has various franchise options. Anticipated ROI of Aroma Thai is 35%. It need around 500 sq.ft commercial space.
- Green Trend’s: Green Trends is a upcoming brand in personal styling and beauty solutions. Investment for beauty saloon franchise is up to40 lakhs, with ROI around 30% and 3 years break down period.
- Lakme: Lakme a tycoon of beauty brand, it is the women’ s choice since last 50 years. Lakme was the first in beauty industry to start it’s chain of salons all over India. Investment cost for Lakme franchise is upto 30 to 50lakhs with minimum commercial space of 800 to 1200sq.ft. Expected ROI is above 18% with 3 years break down period.
- Jaweb Habib: Jaweb Habib a leading hair and Beauty salon in India. Investment cost is upto 1000000 to 1500000 with minimum commercial space.
- Studio 11: one of best beauty salon and spa franchise in India. Studio 11 is a brand of Bloomwell health and wellness Ltd. Net investment for Studio 11 franchise may vary between 25 to 60 lakhs.
- VLCC: one of the famous name in fitness and beauty industry which has many health care centres and saloon in India. Investment cost for this franchise will around 60 to 62 lakhs, with monthly ROI of 15%.
Some more companies in beauty industry offering low investment business franchise:
- My Glamm.
- Meghna Beauty Salons.
- Shahnaz Husain.
- Hypoxi- a slimming centre franchise.
Low investment business franchise in Education industry:
- Hello Kids Preschool: Hello Kids a number one preschool franchise in India. Investment for franchise depends on areas, for rural iris 2.5 to 35 lakhs . In urban areas 3.5 to 5 lakhs. Hello Kids franchise needs 1000 sq.ft area. ROI depends on kids number if you get 40 to 50 kids in your school then you get 100%ROI.
- Bachpan : A leading play school brand in Asia. The Bachpan school franchise cost is between 7 to 10 lakhs. Minimum space you need for school is 1500 to 2000 sq.ft. ROI is Above 20% per month.
- Shiksha junior: Shiksha junior a leading play school group bin India. Shiksha junior is known before it’s well designed curriculum in most systemic and attractive way. To start this franchise you need to investment money around 5 to 10 lakhs with minimum area 1800 to 2000 sq.ft.
- Arena Multimedia: A leader in animation and media training in India. The investment required for starting Arena Multimedia franchise investment varies from city to city. Approximately it takes 40 to 50 lakhs net investment. ROI depends on marketing of courses in the city.
- NIIT: NIIT is leading global talent development corporation. NIIT guarantees a job oriented educational courses . NIIT is number one educational institute for talent development of individuals and it’s enterprises and institutions where present across 40 NIIT offers its franchise at investment around 40 lakhs. With minimum commercial space of 1500 to 3000 sq.ft. ROI can around 40 to 60%.
- India First Robotics: It is robotics training institute b Habib Animators Ltd. This provides technical coaching for children of all ages. Investment required is 50 thousands to 2 lakhs. Commercial space required 1000 sq.ft.
- Medha language theatre: A premium spoken English coaching centre with ideal method of theatre coaching. This franchise is spread around 20 cities in India. Investment required is 10 to 20 lakhs. With area 1200 to 1400 sq.ft.
Some more companies from education industry offering low investment business franchise are:
- Delhi Public School.
- Tree house play school.
- Speak English Gym.
- Shemrock play.
Low investment business franchise in Fashion industry:
- Mom & Me: A popular mother and baby care shop by Mahindra group. Mom & Me sells all products required for mother and kids of all ages. The investment required is under 1 crore including the rentals. Commercial space required is 2000 sq.ft. Mahindra retails are famous for its marketing strategies that can fetch you profits easily.
Some other brand offering low investment business franchise franchise in mother and baby care are First Cry, Himalaya.
- Van Heusen: One of the famous lifestyle brands for women and men. Van Heusen is run by Madura Fashion and Lifestyle Ltd a division of Aditya Birla Nuvo Group. Investment required is up to 30 to 50 lakhs. Commercial space required is 1500 sq.ft.
- Fast Track: A sub brand from Titan, which sells fashions wear for people of all ages. It is favourite choice of youth. Investment required is 30 to 50 lakhs. Commercial space required is 800 to 1000sq.ft.
- Hunter Jeans: A popular clothing brands famous for its jeans and casual shirts. It offers franchises all over India. Investment required for franchise is 10 to 20 lakhs. Commercial space required is 400 to 600 sq.ft.
- Raymond: A leader of textile industry since 80 years. Raymond rules 60%of market share. The total investment required to start a Raymond franchise is up to 30 to 50 lakhs. Commercial space required is1000 to 2000 sq.ft. ROI is 20% and breakeven period is 2 to 4 years.
Low investment business franchise in food and beverages: Food and beverage franchises are showing a tremendous growth in Indian business.
- Domino’s: one of leading pizza business all over the world. Dominos is known for its best service and quality. It runs in 70 countries with more than 10000 store’s. Dominos is under Jubilant Food Works Limited in India. The investment required is around 30 to 50 lakhs. As Dominos pizza have high demand, ROI is surely satisfy the franchise holder. Other franchises in same field are like Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut, McDonald etc are also offering franchises all over India and other countries.
- Barista: Coffee chain’s in India have good market in India. Barista is owned by Italian company Lavazza a famous brand in serving Italian coffee globally from its outlet of expresso bars and crèmes. The total cost of Barista Lavazza Coffee Bar franchise is around 50 lakhs. This can be profitable and cool business if you own commercial space 1500 sq.ft in high street or malls. ROI is 20% and above with break even period 4 to 5 years.
- Café Coffee Day: Most popular coffee junctions, a best refreshment centre for all youth and professionals. But CCD doesn’t offer any franchise in India.
So how to start CCD franchise?
It’s done on rental or revenue basis. If you have large commercial space 1000 to 1500 sq.ft with sufficient parking and meeting all CCD criteria’s. You can contact for CCD shop for rent. In this process there are two ways of agreement rent or revenue share basis. If you select revenue share basis 20% revenue is given. Cost of investment is less and you can earn good amount of money every month without taking any business tension.
Some brands offering café junction franchises are Café Amul, Café Mocha etc.
- Baskin and Robbins: Ice cream parlour are always a profitable business. Baskin Robbins a leading ice cream brand from famous company Graviss Foods. This brand covers around 500 stores in India. In every mall, theatre, high street you can find Baskin Robbins kiosk or parlour running successfully. Ice cream from brand is known for its taste band quality, so it has huge demand irrespective of season’s.
The investment for this franchise is
- Baskin Robbins kiosk franchise: 10 lakhs with 112 sq.ft , 12 sq.ft frontage.
- Baskin Robbins parlour franchise: 14 lakhs with 300 sq.ft area, 12 sq.ft frontage.
- Baskin Robbins lounge franchise: 19 lakhs with 500 sq.ft area, 15 sq.ft frontage. ROI is 100%.
Many other ice cream parlour brands are also offering low investment business franchise are Vadilal, Kwality Walls, Arun Ice creams, Mother Dairy.
- Gelato Vinto: Gelato Vinto an ITALIAN brands ice cream parlour famous for its pure vegetarian and natural frozen desserts. This brand is booming in all the metro cities in India. This brand offers various franchise models ranging from flagship stores to koisk. The investment may vary from 20-30 lakhs to 5-10lakhs. Approximate ROI is 30 to 40%.
- Kathi junction: Kathi junction a fast growing fast food centre in India. It offer all types of veg and non veg fast foods. For taking franchise you need select best high streets in city. The investment depends on model of franchise. It offer franchises for food court and restaurants. Investment vary on this models, the amount is between 6 to 10 lakhs. Even space varies on type franchise, approximately it needs 200 sq.ft to 600 sq.ft. This franchise make ROI 50%.
- Subway: Subway is famous for nutritional No doubt that the demand for Subway is always high. Subway is a biggest franchise brand in India. The minimum investment required to Subway franchise is approximately 25 to 30 lakhs. The area required is 500 sq.ft. The anticipated profit is not less than 40 to 50% annually.
- Juice Lounge juice bar: Juice Lounge Juice Bar is a first juice bar in India. As people concern towards healthy food boosting the juice bar business. The investment for this franchise will be around 8 to 9 lakhs. Minimum area required is 300 sq.ft with ROI of 30 to 40%.
- Sugar n spice: A leading food brand in Gujarat. Sugar n spice expanding its business with its quality, reputation and standards. The investment cost is upto 1 crore to 2.5 crore. Space required is 3000sq.ft.
- Taco Bell: Indian are crazy about fast food. Taco Bell a leading Mexican fast food chain. Investment required is 6 crores.
- KFC: KFC is the most famous food for Indians. KFC is best business venture gives huge profits with its brand and quality. KFC come from YUM! Food Brands. Investment for this franchise nearly 2 crore, a bit huge investment but profits worth it.
- The French Leaf: A popular brand in bakery and confectionery industry. The French Leaf products are famous for its quality, nutritional and taste. Investment required is up to10 to 20 lakhs with commercial space of 150 to 250 sq.ft.
Not only the above many companies in food industry offering low investment business franchise like
- Dosa Plaza.
- Monginis cake shops.
- Delhi Wala.
Low investment business franchise in sport and fitness:
- Dance To Fitness: A fitness and Dance centre, expanding its franchises in metropolitan cities in India. Investment required is 10 to 15 lakhs. Commercial space required is 1000 sq.ft.
- Breakout: An adventure gaming centre in South India. It offers business franchise at 30 to 50 lakhs. With commercial space of 1000 to 2000 sq.ft.
- Global Badminton Academy: A popular Badminton coaching academy offers world class facility and infrastructure for the younger generation. Investment required is 10 to 20 lakhs.
- Hotfut: A international brand sports bar provides world sports environment with all the facilities. Investment required for this franchise is 1 to 2 crore. Area required 6000 to 50000 sq.ft.
Low investment business franchise in healthcare industry:
- Dr Batra’s : Dr Batra’s a world’s largest homeopathy franchise chain from India. It offer its franchise with investment cost around 20 to 30 lakhs. Area required for establishment is 300 sq.ft. ROI is 60%.
- VHCA Hair : VHCA Hair clinic offer franchise opportunity across India. Investment required is 25 to 26 lakhs. Area required is 500 to 600 sq.ft.
- Apollo Clinic: Apollo franchise is one the best business franchise in Indian healthcare industry. The investment required for Apollo Clinic franchise is 2.7 Crore. Area required for clinic is 4000 sq.ft. Expected turnover is 1 to 1.5 crore.
- Thyrocare: A fastest growing company in diagnostic and laboratory industry. Thyrocare offering its franchise all over India offering High class facilities with latest equipment’s. The investment required is 2 to 3lakhs with 100%ROI. Breakeven period is 6 months. Space required is 250 sq.ft.
- Cancel healer Centres: Started with aim give a best treatments for all cancer patients. It offers bet cancer treatment implementing all the latest technologies. Investment required for this franchise is 30 to 50 lakhs. Area required is 1100 sq.ft to 1300 sq.ft.
Low investment business franchise offering all types of services:
- Home Shine: Now a days there is huge demand for home cleaning services. Home Shine offers its franchise with investment of 8 to 10 lakhs. Area required is 1000 sq.ft. ROI is 30 to 35% and breakeven is 15 to 18 months.
- My Glam: Door step beauty services provider. It doesn’t require any particular area. Investment is around 10 lakhs. This brand looking for franchise all over India.
- Dhobi Mart: A laundry service provider expanding its business franchise in all cities in India. The investment required is 2.5 lakhs with area 300 to 750 sq.ft.
Some laundry franchise are The Laundry Basket, Washing Guns and Cleaning Laundry.
Low investment business franchise in Floral and gift shop:
- Ferns n Petals: A famous florist shop in all the big cities offering its franchise all over India. Investment required is 10-15 lakhs, ROI 35% and breakeven period is 4 to 6 months.
Other shops offering Low investment business franchise are Just Flowers, Florists and many more.
- Presto Gift Shop: A famous gift shop known for its branded items offering franchises in India. Investment required 5 to 10 lakhs. ROI 24% to 30% and breakeven period is within 6 months.
Other gift shops offering franchises Archie’s, Hush puppies
- Little Florist: Online Floral shop expanding it franchises. Investment required is 3.6 to 5.6 lakhs. Area required is 50 to 300 sq.ft.
Low investment business franchise in Tours and Travel Industry:
- MakeMyTrip: MakeMyTrip is leading online tours and travel service provider. The total cost to take up MakeMyTrip franchise depends on cities approximately it ranges from 15 to 16 lakhs. It offers international and domestic flight ticket booking, hotel booking, tour packages, road and rail tickets etc.
Other companies offering franchises in same field are
- Clear trip
Low investment business franchise in Retail industry:
- Adidas: A well-known brand for footwear and sports accessories. Adidas offering its franchise with an investment of 30 to 50 lakhs. Area required is 1000 to 1500 sq.ft. ROI is 25% and break even period is 2 years.
- DTDC: DTDC a largest domestic delivery network in India. Investment required for taking up DTDC courier and cargo franchise is around 50 thousand to 1.5 lakhs. Area required is 1000sq.ft. ROI is 20%.
- The Mobile store: The Mobile store is India’s first country wide chain of telecom retail franchise outlets and largest mobile phone retailer. It is promoted by Essar group. Investment required is 2 to 5 lakhs with minimum area required for outlet 300 sq.ft to 700sq.ft
Not only the above listed companies thousands of companies offering their low investment business franchise. Select the best one make yourself profitable.