Introduction to 10 Best Online Typing Jobs to Earn Good Income
Have you ever thought that you can earn money even with typing skills? Yes, it is true. Check out these top best online typing jobs, which make you earn lots of money.
A guide to making money from 10 Best Online Typing Jobs
1. Virtual Assistant
For those with excellent organizational skills, a virtual assistant job is one of the best typing jobs from home.
As part of the role, you will perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Email support,
- Editing content,
- Graphic design
Entrepreneurs and business managers can hire virtual assistants to deal with all of these items or they may choose a few in particular that they excel in.
Obtaining online marketing certificates can help virtual assistants gain work and build their credibility.
FullyBookedVA provides training and certification so you can demonstrate your value.
Online tools, social media automation, landing page design, and writing skills are among the most important skills of the best virtual assistants.
There are a few platforms I really like to find work on Zirtual, Fancy Hands, and 99 Dollar Social.
An internet connection and a computer are all you need to start. The average wage is $10 to $20 per hour.
virtual assistant jobs
Related: 55 Sites to Find Virtual Assistant Jobs
2. Micro Jobs
The term “Micro Job” means exactly what it sounds like. There is nothing automated about this task, and it doesn’t take too much time to complete.
Even a mundane task such as transcribing a brief audio file, writing a paragraph or updating a spreadsheet would be appreciated.
Micro job tasks can be found on platforms such as:
Taking care of these simple tasks can be done in between larger tasks and doesn’t require much thought. Therefore, they do not replace a full-time income. Nevertheless, they can be a useful source of side income during downtime’
3. Online Surveys
It is important for companies to know how their products are perceived by potential customers. Those who are interested in learning this information are willing to pay.
Contacting people directly can be difficult. In this case, the companies outsource the work. Among the most popular platforms are Survey Junkie, Inboxdollars, PrizeRebel, and others. Members of these platforms can fill out a survey and their demographic information is collected. They then match the user to a survey-taking opportunity.
Joining these platforms is usually free. Surveys are easy to complete. Rewards are clearly visible before you begin.
Depending on the platform you are using, you can redeem your earnings through virtual gift cards or PayPal payments. There is no experience needed for this side gig, and you can earn up to $5 per survey.
4. Freelancer Writer
In case if you miss this: Online Business Ideas For Beginners.
Freelance writing is among the most common typing jobs available online.
Content is needed for web pages, sales pages, marketing campaigns, brand recognition, and more for many entrepreneurs and business managers.
The writing projects can vary greatly. Perhaps you will write informal blog posts in a conversational style, or perhaps you will write a formal white paper.
It’s easy to begin. You only need an internet connection and a computer.
To explore freelancing platforms, there are many available. Among them are Freelancer, Upwork, FlexJobs, and others.
Also, making some social media appearances on Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn is a great idea.
With a great reputation and regular clients, you can earn $5,000 per month or more as a good online writer!
5. Data Entry
A data entry job is a great way to get started working online. These jobs can be done from home with flexible hours. Additionally, there is no need for any special equipment or training to get started.
An Internet connection, a computer, and some typing skills are all you need. For data entry, three platforms stand out: Axion Data Services, Virtual Locations, and Amazon Mechanical Turk.
Work is simple: enter data into a company spreadsheet or database as directed by the client. Before you enter a piece of data into a system, you may need to verify the information or edit it.
The specialized data entry jobs for court transcriptionists and medical coding may be more lucrative if you like this type of work. However, you must be trained and certified for these jobs. A successful data entry worker can earn around $15 per hour if they’re efficient.
remote data entry jobs
Related: 16 Sites to Find Remote Data Entry Jobs
A few of the online typing jobs we mentioned previously include some transcription work as well. Transcription as a full-time job requires specialized training. You must possess great listening and typing skills.
How about this: How To Earn From Real Estate Business.
Transcriptionists convert audio files into written documents by listening to the audio and typing the information. It is a highly technical job requiring good grammar skills and attention to detail. Consider taking a key hero typing test to improve your skills and become more efficient.
There is no room for errors in this field. There is a possibility that you are transcribing legal or medical data, which requires additional certification.
For this type of work, the following platforms are ideal:
- Casting Words.
While some transcription platforms require users to use headsets and foot pedals, others allow them to do so without them. You will typically have to take some kind of test with most transcription platforms. You must prove you are qualified to transcribe before you can begin working.
7. Captcha Entries
Captchas are familiar to almost everyone. The user is shown an image and must solve the puzzle to access the website.
Using this method, mass registrations on a site are prevented. A captcha can’t yet be solved automatically.
This information is often entered for companies by paying people. The work is pretty boring, but you can make as much as $500 per month without any special skills.
Some Captcha websites require you to download and use their software to work. Payments will also need to be received on time if you have a PayPal or Payza account.
8. Online Customer Support Chat Agent
Customer service representatives answer phone calls or arrange phone calls over the internet for U.S.-based companies. In order to apply, you must typically reside in the United States, Canada, or Mexico. Applicants must also have a work permit from one of these countries.
The ability to work under pressure and experience with a telephone-related job are advantages.
Work is provided on a round-the-clock basis by some companies to serve clients and partners everywhere.
You are generally free to set your own schedule. The most common pattern of working a shift is to break it up into blocks of 2 to 5 hours and then take a break.
It is best to work on Apple, Amazon, and Live Person when conducting this type of work. If you’re bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish, you can earn $10 per hour or $11 per hour.
Depending on your experience, your pay may rise as well as your access to medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans.
Starting your own blog would be a great way to express your passions and ideas to the world. There are still a lot of bloggers out there. Bloggers can earn a full-time income from one or more blogs.
A blog can be monetized in several ways once you’ve gained an audience and begun making money.
You can use the content of your home working blog and the typing skills you learn to find work if your blog is based on your own adventures at home.
You may want to consider creating your own digital product and promoting that to your audience in order to earn money from affiliate links.
There is no limit to what you can do with a hosting plan, a basic writing website, and a Grammarly account as your online editor.
Bloggers have been known to earn as much as $10,000 a month. Several bloggers make over $10k a month, for example, One Hour Professor and Chasing Foxes. To achieve this, you need patience and persistence.
10. Website Tester
The goal of every website developer is to optimize it so that users can have the best possible experience. Developing a website takes a lot of time and effort. A website that is user-friendly, attractive, and functional is essential for any business that wants to compete.
If a website doesn’t work properly, most people won’t return. The potential customer is lost forever.
When you become a website tester, you have the opportunity to take part in the development process and provide valuable feedback. It may seem complicated without any programming knowledge, but it is actually very simple.
Their goal is not to hire someone who knows how to code but to understand what an average user thinks about the website.
You can do this kind of work on the following platforms:
Get started by signing up with your favorite platform, creating a profile, and starting evaluating websites for clients. Testing a website can earn you anywhere from $3 to $60 depending on the complexity of the task and the client. The schedule is very flexible, making this an ideal job for stay-at-home moms or those who need to fill in gaps in their working schedules.
Exactly what does an online typer do?
The work of an online typer goes beyond typing up documents. Among their responsibilities are:
- Data entry,
- Transcription work
- Even medical transcription, if they have the required certification.
A typist usually performs these tasks at home and submits them for their approval to clients. Thus, the role is more interesting than you thought it would be.
There is a common misconception that you will only type audio files. However, you could be typing documents. Taking a hard copy of a document and transferring it to an online file. As a result, you may have a varied schedule with different typing tasks each day.
How Much Do Typists Get Paid?
It depends on the kind of typing project. Earnings can range from $20 per hour to $50 per hour.
It is not the only opportunity available. If you are successful, you can earn up to $5,000 per month.
Tips to get an Online Typing Job?
Most people believe that online typing is a monotonous job, but it actually offers a lot of opportunities. What are your options for getting a job online typing? It is easy if you follow some simple steps.
- Test your typing speed – The vast majority of platforms have specific typing speed requirements, so knowing your speed is crucial.
- Decide what type of typing jobs interest you – As with most freelancing jobs or online positions, it is a good idea to specialize. You should therefore consider what types of typing jobs would be of interest to you. In this way, you can tailor your applications and find employment.
- Update your resume – Many companies will require you to submit a resume as part of the application process, so you should be sure your resume represents your skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Apply for positions through reputable platforms – I’ve provided a list of some of the best online typing jobs and the platforms where you can apply.
Which is the Best Online Typing Job?
Your interests and skill set will determine how you proceed. If you are a creative writer or blogger, you can earn up to $10,000 or more.
- Peanut Butter Making Business Plan: Equipment, Cost, and Profit
- Tyre Fitment Centre Business: Plan, License, Cost to Start, and Profits
- How to Start Gold Import-Export Business in India: A Step-by-Step Profitable Guide for Beginners
- 10 Best Artificial Jewellery Manufacturers in India
- 12 Best Paper Cup Manufacturers in India
- 10 Garden Tools Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Fertilizer-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 9 Profitable Repair-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Disposable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Solar-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 7 Profitable Biodegradable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Insurance-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Construction-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Manufacturing-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 9 Profitable Glass Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Lemongrass-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Spirulina-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Herbal-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 11 Profitable Neem-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 12 Profitable Synthetic-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- How to Choose the Right F&O Trading Platform – A Comprehensive Guide
- 13 Profitable Handmade Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Meat Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Businesses
- 13 Profitable Pets Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Services
- 13 Profitable Medical Equipment Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Beauty-Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing and Services
- 10 Profitable Citrus-Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Leather Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 7 Profitable Garlic Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Production Businesses
- 10 Profitable Ginger Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Production Businesses
- 10 Profitable Organic Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Health and Wellness Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Turmeric Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Manufacturing Businesses