Profit in Starting FirstCry Franchise Business in India
Introduction to Firstcry
If you are planning for starting Firstcry Franchise then you are at the correct place here where you will find a detailed idea about the Business. The first cry is a famous and trusted brand for kids wear. The first cry began with the mission of delivering the best quality item at a reasonable cost with great online shopping possibility.
Aim of starting FirstCry Franchise
The firstcry is in the goal to initiate 60 more franchises in the coming future.
Details about the Company – FirstCry Franchise distributions
Firstcry is started by the Mahindra group of companies in 2010, and later they started to give the FirstCry Franchise distribution openings in 2011.
The FirstCry now strands as India’s first largest online portal for baby and kids items, Firstcry are selling greater than 2 lakh baby and kids items under one roof from top international products, the brands comprise Mattel, Pigeon, Ben10, Hotwheels, Funskool, Nuby, Medela, Farlin, Pampers, Barbie, Disney, Gerber, and Fisher-Price, etc.
A step-by-step guide to starting FirstCry Franchise business in India
Market potential for starting FirstCry Franchise business
Firstcry already has its brand recognition in the market, so if you are willing to begin the franchise, then it is a great venture.
Business plan for starting FirstCry Franchise
Step by step guide to start the business including requirements, licenses, etc.
License, permissions and registrations required to starting FirstCry Franchise in India
Below is the list of licenses required to start FirstCry franchise
1) Registration of Firm: You may begin the small to medium FirstCry business either a Proprietorship or Partnership Firm. If you are beginning this business as a Single Person Company, then you must register your firm as a proprietorship. For a Partnership type of organization, you must register as LLP- limited liability partnership or Pvt. Ltd. Company with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
2) GST Registration: Apply for GST registration which will give you a GST number that is indeed mandatory to run a business.
3) Trade License: Get a trade license from local authorities.
4) MSME/SSI Registration: Apply for the MSME/SSI Registration which allows you to avail the government schemes and offers related to your FirstCry business if provided.
5) Trade Mark: It is recommended to safeguard your FirstCry business brand by registering for the trademark.
6) IEC code: If you are in a prospect to export FirstCry items to the international market then you must apply for IEC which will provide you import-export code essential for the import or export of any product.
7) Domain and hosting: If you are thinking to begin an online FirstCry business then you must buy the hosting and domain name.
Investment required for starting FirstCry Franchise business in India
The one factor that matters a lot to the financers while investing their money in a business is the amount of money that is needed as an investment. So, this particular aspect is very crucial while making his or her decision whether to invest in a company or not depending on the cost of investment that will be incurred by the capitalist.
There are various costs associated with the opening and running of a top FirstCry Franchise in this country. From hiring expert trainers to acquiring top-quality equipment for the FirstCry Franchise, many things have to be taken into account. Some of the costs that a person should know to run the top FirstCry Franchise in India are:
- The construction and renovation costs of a FirstCry Franchise could be about 5 to 10 lakh rupees.
- The cost of installation along the installation will be from 5 lakh rupees to 30 lakh rupees.
- To run a FirstCry Franchise, a person must appoint manpower and also has to take care of the maintenance costs which will be around 30,000 to 60,000 rupees.
- A FirstCry Franchise owner has to obtain FirstCry Franchise equipment and do timely servicing of the equipment to make sure that everything is running smoothly. For this, he or she should have Rs. 5,000 rupees.
- One expenditure that a FirstCry Franchise owner must keep in mind is while hiring professional FirstCry Franchise trainers. This can cost about 20,000 rupees to 1 lakh rupees per month.
- The investment needed is based upon the area of the shop and the estimated requirement could be 20 to 30 lakhs.
- The breakeven time for the firstcry Business opportunity is around 2 years.
Area required for starting FirstCry Franchise store
The first requirement for the FirstCry franchise process is regarding the outlet space needed by the franchisee to start the store. A sufficient outlet area is very essential so that there is appropriate space to set up the machines and for workers to walk comfortably. The area needed to set up a FirstCry outlet could be from 200 to 500 sq. ft. Besides, the front area of the outlet must range from 8 to 10 feet.
Certain licenses should be procured by the franchisee before beginning a FirstCry outlet. These licenses are a food license, establishment license, and shop license.
A minimum distance of 5 to 7 kilometers between any two FirstCry franchises must be there so that one outlet does not adversely affect the business of any other outlet.
List of products and model of FirstCry Business
FirstCry business model is easy as they work on a hybrid business model. Here, it is not available online but also has greater than 150+ firstcry franchise stores in India. Firstcry.com runs an exclusive program named parenting.
They hold more than 2000 of the products.
Here we have stated some prevalent products of the firstcry:
- Baby food
- Clothes & footwear
- Gears (strollers, high chairs)
- Infant accessories
- Nursery furniture
- Toys and back to school products
Eligibility and requirements for starting FirstCry Franchise store
The FirstCry franchise process can be obtained very easily. The franchisee who is willing to obtain has to just visit the company’s official website. There, select the franchise option available on the webpage. An inquiry page will pop up. Here, the applicant has to complete the application as an owner of a FirstCry franchise. Certain personal and professional information for instance like name, address, contact number, business, job role, identity proof is needed by the applicant in the application form. The application form will then be verified by the support staff of FirstCry franchise. Based on that application form, they will select the candidate and call them to the next stage.
In case if you missthis: How To Start A Sports Shop Franchise.
How to Get the FirstCry Franchise?
The firstcry company delivers supervision for operating a retail store.
They are even giving the training on your store location.
The franchise is effective for 5 years after 5 years franchises holders can either renew the agreement or cancel it.
Procedure to apply FirstCry Franchise
If you are planning on firstcry franchise business opportunity then, one should apply for firstcry vendor registration. You can fill the form available online and after submission and review of the form. Once you get shortlisted they will approach you for further discussion.
The FirstCry franchise process can be obtained very easily. The franchisee who is willing to obtain has to just visit the company’s official website. There, select the franchise option available on the webpage. An inquiry page will pop up. Here, the applicant has to complete the application as an owner of a FirstCry franchise. Certain personal and professional information for instance like name, address, contact number, business, job role, identity proof are needed by the applicant in the application form. The application form will then be verified by the support staff of FirstCry. Based on that application form, they will select the candidate and call them to the next stage.
For more details, you can visit Firstcry Franchise.
Profit in FirstCry Franchise in India
Profit margin is a significant factor that is taken into consideration by a financer while deciding to spend in a franchise. FirstCry franchise opportunity offers a chance for investors to earn huge sums of profits. The output gross margin profit is about 55%. This makes the FirstCry franchise opportunity look very beneficial to the people.
How to promote your FirstCry Franchise
Contact local media: You can communicate with the local media to endorse your business, always make a human-interest story so local newspaper or media will circulate the article on your shop which will certainly help you to attract the right customers.
Also, invite the local press peoples and chief guests to the inaugural ceremony, it will notify you to build community-related contacts to your business.
Place ads on offering service: Targeting local customers is always a beneficial marketing policy in every business, you can place local ads on your service, and several people have no idea about the store, so that they want to get the information, and in this way, you can reach them.
- 10 Profitable Disposable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Solar-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 7 Profitable Biodegradable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Insurance-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Construction-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Manufacturing-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 9 Profitable Glass Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Lemongrass-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Spirulina-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Herbal-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 11 Profitable Neem-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 12 Profitable Synthetic-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- How to Choose the Right F&O Trading Platform – A Comprehensive Guide
- 13 Profitable Handmade Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Meat Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Businesses
- 13 Profitable Pets Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Services
- 13 Profitable Medical Equipment Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Beauty-Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing and Services
- 10 Profitable Citrus-Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Leather Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 7 Profitable Garlic Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Production Businesses