Top 17 automobile business ideas to start in India, how to start: Would you like to start a new business venture in the automobile sector but aren’t sure where to begin? Do not worry, we are here to help. The automobile industry has flourished lately and is expected to reach 18.18 trillion by 2026. In other words, if you are in search of real automobile business ideas to make profit margins with a suitable investment, you have come to the right place.
Therefore, let’s dig into the details one by one and examine the potential automobile business ideas.
A guide to Top 17 automobile business ideas to start In India
Automobile spare parts business
There is a high-profit potential in this automobile spare parts business. Furthermore, for entrepreneurs who are interested in the retail industry within the automobile sector, this can be a perfect option for them, given the number of vehicles and repair shops in a city.
The retail store of auto spare parts carries all the parts and tools that customers may need for their vehicles. In India, there is a need for approximately $30 to $40 lakhs of finance for this business. An automobile business idea like this can be very profitable with a proper business plan and strategic investment.
Used car dealership
A car is typically sold two or three times during its lifetime. Automobile dealers have a wide range of customers to serve. People prefer buying a second-hand car instead of buying a brand new one, so it has excellent potential.
A used car is bought from an owner in exchange for money in this plan. To operate the business, you will need to follow numerous legal steps. In general, buying used cars from previous owners requires about *10-15 lakhs as an investment. With this plan, you can service and repair used cars with a relatively modest capital investment.
Automobile oil change services
In case if you miss this: How To Start Profitable Health Care Business.
An oil change involves changing the used and filtered oil in the engine of an automobile. New and clean oil replaces the old oil.
The proper functioning of vehicles and automobiles relies on lubrication oil as much as fuel oil. Since people are more interested in owning automobiles, the scope of this industry is vast.
Auto repair and mechanic services
Repair and mechanic services have become necessary with the proliferation of two- and four-wheelers. An automobile business such as this will remain in demand for years to come. Thus, opening the business with spare parts and tools in an urban area can result in enormous profits. This automobile business idea does, however, require qualified technicians, an appropriate business location, and a high capital investment to get started.
As a business owner, you need to invest about 30 to 35 lakhs in equipment, tools, and employees to launch your service company.
Car washing services for automobiles
How about this: How To Start Furniture Export Business In India.
Low capital investment and limited risks make this business idea suitable for those looking for a low-risk investment opportunity. Compared to other business ideas for automobiles, managing a car washing business is easy. There is, however, the need for proper planning in terms of space and technical washing equipment. Setting up a car washing service in an Indian city would cost you around 15 to 25 lakhs.
Automotive paint and branding
Many people use their vehicles as a symbol of status in addition to traveling. Consequently, people like to make their cars and bikes stylish with customized services. This is where automotive paint and branding come into play, offering a wide range of colors and designs. With attractive graphics or auto wraps, the vehicle would stand out on the road. It is also possible to brand automobiles by painting them in a particular style or logo.
Export of automotive parts and tools
Among the top countries for supplying spare parts internationally is India. Manufacturers abroad rely on Indian exporters to make their automotive products more efficient. Exporting automotive spare parts could be another option. Investments would range from *15 lakh to *20 lakh. The investment may differ depending on the type of automobiles, such as two-wheelers and four-wheelers.
Starting an electric automobile charging station
EVs or electric automobiles have become a reality in developing countries like India. Additionally, electric vehicles are receiving significant support worldwide.
E-vehicles are becoming more popular due to rising gasoline and diesel prices and environmental concerns. With strategic planning and investment, establishing electric charging stations can be regarded as a highly profitable automotive business idea.
Car and automobile magazine
The purpose of providing a complete manual on automobiles is to target an interested audience. As a result, publishing magazines about automobiles can be one of the most effective ideas for automobile businesses. Providing appropriate editorial and marketing leads with knowledge and information through this innovative plan can help the business succeed.
Automobiles review vlogging and blogging
On the internet, blogging and vlogging are currently the hottest trends. Bloggers and vloggers are often used by people to conduct detailed research before purchasing a vehicle. This automobile business idea requires little investment and requires more effort.
Establishing a parking lot
Setting up this business plan in a large metropolitan city is one of the easiest things to do. Every day there are more and more vehicles, resulting in a shortage of parking spaces. Managing a parking lot can thus generate high-profit margins with a cost-effective investment. A good operating labor force and a location in an urban area or city are all it takes for this business to function.
Electric vehicle charging station
EVs or electric vehicles are rapidly gaining in popularity. As well, the manufacturing of electric vehicles has all the support of the world in order to bid farewell to our cursed carbon footprint and usher in a sustainable future. In terms of cost and pollution, electric vehicles would definitely be cleaner, but they also need proper charging stations to be successful. Anyone looking to start an automobile-related business can, therefore, make money by creating or investing in charging stations for electric vehicles.
Despite the increasing number of automobiles on the road, the automotive industry is booming at an alarming rate and automobile franchises are becoming increasingly popular. In other words, if you’re looking to start with a car business idea, then an automobile franchise is a safe and profitable choice.
Automobile spraying & branding workshop
Automobiles are not only regarded as useful travel companions, but also as symbols of class and status, and should always be maintained properly to get the services they require. In addition, everybody wants their cars to look dapper and unique on the road, which is the main reason many people opt for vehicle spraying services, which make their vehicles stand out from the crowd. In addition, you can brand automobiles by spraying them with the colors of your brand. Setting up a spraying and branding workshop might be a good idea if you are interested in automobiles and want to generate lucrative business ideas in this industry.
Sale of motor vehicle insurance
You may also like this: Top Marketing Ideas For Trade Show.
If there are vehicles, there must be effective ways to protect their owners from thefts, accidents, or damages. In addition, automobiles are quite expensive for them not to have specialized insurance policies. People can create fortunes out of the sale of motor vehicle insurance policies, as insurance policies not only benefit the owners but also those who sell them.
Tire store retail business
Tire store business opportunities require full inventory control and an understanding of different types of tires, each of which has its own unique number. Starting a business like this can be done in a small town or in a big city.
You may also check this: Online Business Ideas For Beginners.
Vehicle licensing brokerage service
No matter where you live or what kind of vehicle you have, you must possess a vehicle license. Furthermore, you can earn a lot of money by having a license. Are you aware that the licensing of vehicles is a whole industry?
As a business idea for the automotive industry, you can also consider selling vehicle licensing and brokerage services, if the industry is experiencing recent growth in demand.
Entrepreneurs and startups have extraordinary opportunities in the automobile industry, which is currently booming. Therefore, an automobile business idea can be highly profitable. With our list of profitable automobile business ideas, you can choose wisely and invest wisely.
- Ultimate Guide to Starting a Home-Based Advertising Agency Business
- Starting a Nail Salon Near Your Location: Check List, Business Plan, Licensing, and Opening Instructions
- Construction Company Name Ideas: Guide to Create New Construction Company Names
- 8 Best Small Businesses to Start in Hyderabad: Low-Cost and Profitable
- 10 Best Small Businesses to Start in Massachusetts: Low-Cost and Profitable
- 10 Best Small Businesses to Start in Maryland: Low-Investment and Profitable
- 10 Best Small Businesses to Start in Delaware: Low-Investment and Profitable
- 10 Best Small Businesses to Start in Connecticut: Low-Investment and Profitable
- Top 10 Best Online Pet Business Ideas: Exploring Cats to Dogs
- 10 Best Small Businesses to Start in Colorado: Low-Investment and Profitable
- Top 10 Profitable Small Business Ideas in California: Low-Investment Tips
- From Little Rock to Fayetteville: Top 10 Profitable Small Business Ideas in Arkansas
- Top 10 Profitable Small Business Ideas in Alabama: Discover Opportunities in Alabama’s Growing Cities
- Top 10 Profitable Small Business Ideas in Arizona: Discover Opportunities in Arizona’s Growing Cities
- Golf Business Ideas: Exploring Golf Course Money Making Ideas
- Low Capital Profitable Small Farm Ideas: Farming Ideas to Make Money
- How to Write a Business Plan for Daycare: Exploring from Financial Projections to Risk Management
- Home Daycare License Requirements: Exploring State-wise In-home Daycare Requirements
- How Profitable is Day Care Business: How Much Does a Daycare Owner Make a Month or Year?
- How to Open a Daycare Center in Toronto, Canada: Business Plan, Licenses and Permits
- How to Start Meal Prep and Delivery Services: A Popular Business Idea
- How to Start a Milk Chilling Plant Business
- How to Start Coconut Shell Charcoal Business: Business Plan for Maximizing Profits
- 10 Value-Added Business Ideas for Fish Farmers: Low-Investment and Highly Profitable
- 9 Value-added Business Ideas for Poultry Farmers: Low-investment and Highly Profitable
- 9 Value-added Business Ideas for Pig Farmers: Low-investment and Highly Profitable
- 10 Value-added Business Ideas for Beekeepers: Low-investment and Highly Profitable
- 10 Saffron Value-added Business Ideas: Low-investment and High Profit-margin
- Uncovering the Untapped Potential: 10 Hidden Gems in the Small Business Sector
- 10 Value-added Business Ideas for Apricots: Low-Investment and Highly Profitable
- The Complete Guide to Launching a Landscape Design Business
- 10 Profitable Small Business Ideas in the Real Estate Industry
- Innovative Ideas for Starting an Organic Beauty Products Brand
- Profitable Small Business Ideas in the Fitness Industry: Low-investment and High-profits
- The Rise of Micro-Entrepreneurship: Small-Scale Ventures with Big Potential
- The Pros and Cons of Crowdfunding for Small Businesses
- 12 Best Profitable Farming Businesses in South Africa
- The Pros and Cons of Using a Robo-Advisor for Investment Management
- Diversifying Your Investments: Understanding the Concept and Implementation Strategies
- The Pros and Cons of Different Retirement Account Types: IRA. 401k, HSA, and SEP
- Financial Planning for Major Life Events: Marriage, Divorce, Parenthood
- Understanding Different Types of Insurance and Choosing the Right Coverage
- The Psychology of Spending: Overcoming Impulse Buying and Emotional Spending Habits
- Understanding Different Types of Loans: Mortgages, Auto Loans, Personal Loans, and Student Loans
- Effective Debt Management Strategies: Paying Off Loans and Credit Cards