Currently, Jawed Habib is one of India’s most successful and well-known salon chains for both hair and beauty. The corporation runs 545 locations around the nation, spread out among 24 states and 110 cities. Jawed Habib, a well-known hair expert in India, is behind creating this business. In India, the grooming sector has grown to include hair fashion as an essential component. Let’s check out how to start the Javed Habib hair and beauty franchise in India.
It is getting more common for people to make a fashion statement with their hair. JH HAIRXPRESO was the first unisex salon opened by Jawed Habib Hair & Beauty Ltd in 2009. In addition to other services, Jawed Habib Hair Xpress offers clients haircuts, hair spa treatments, hair styling, facials, manicures, and pedicures. Additionally, the organization oversees the operation of more than fifty academies throughout several cities in India, each of which offers specialized training in areas such as barbering and beautification.
Anyone, regardless of experience, is welcome to apply for a Jawed Habib franchise. They must be able to manage and make investments for their unit. The firm offers various services, including staff recruiting, marketing and promotion planning, salon designing and artworks, salon management training, and staff training, among other services.
Are you considering entering the beauty salon sector as a potential new company owner? Do you have an interest in launching a Jawed Habib franchise in your community? Read this article to find out why you should get a Jawed Habib Hair and beauty franchise and how to apply for one, and the required costs and investments. We have provided each and every Jawed Habib franchise details.
What is franchising?
Franchising frequently entails a trademark license, a fee, and control over the franchised firm’s daily operations. The franchise agreement is the legal document that establishes the relationship between a franchisor and a franchisee. The franchisor and the franchisee are the parties to the franchise agreement. The entity that owns the trademarks and is responsible for implementing the processes and protocols necessary to establish and run a franchised business is known as the franchisor.
In case you missed it: How to Take a Cream Stone Ice Cream Franchise in India: How To Apply, Cost
The franchisor gives the franchisee the legal right and the duty to establish and run a new site for the franchised company, which is outlined in the provisions of the franchise agreement. In addition, the franchisee is expected to pay an initial fee and ongoing royalties to the franchisor to operate the business. In contrast to that a licensing agreement, the purpose of a franchise agreement is to replicate a brand’s business model and the company’s ongoing activities.
In franchise agreements, unlike licensing agreements, the franchisor is provided substantial control over how the underlying company is run, which necessitates that all franchisees comply with the same standards. Franchise agreements also mandate that consistency be maintained.
About Jawed Habib Hair and beauty
They provide superior hairstyling, grooming, coloring, and beautification treatments that provide their clients with a total makeover, ensuring that their customers continue to frequent the establishment. The salon has a quality trademark synonymous with Jawed Habib’s, and he designed it. It is a well-known brand that provides slightly superior treatments to those offered by local salons.
Jawed Habib is responsible for the staff’s education at the salon he owns and operates. It is a cosy salon that responds to its clients’ individual needs regarding their hair and skin by offering them a variety of hair and beauty treatments. Always put the needs of the consumer first. As a result, the salon is popular not just with famous individuals but also with regular people, who have become the salon’s most frequent customers.
In case you missed it: How to Take a Starbucks Franchise in India: How to Apply, Price Details
Advantages of taking a Jawed Habib franchise
One may ask why they should select the Jawed Habib Franchise in India over any of the others that are available there. Jawed Habib is well-known for his work, and each of the franchisees maintains the high standard he sets for the services they provide. As a direct consequence of this, it now holds a competitive grip in the market. In addition, Jawed Habib personally offers the franchisee full assistance beginning before the business is even established and continuing through the launch and operation of the franchise.
It might provide overtime when weighed against the potentially huge profits; the required investment is modest. The profits might be from 30 to 60 percent of the initial investment. When you own a franchise, you are responsible for providing general, onsite, and offsite training for your employees. It assures that the franchise will have a continuous flow of business.
The flexibility of the work procedures guarantees that every staff member can work independently at the salon while following the high standards that Jawed Habib has established over the years. The recruitment of people for the firm is a difficult process, but the franchisor should not be concerned about the quality of the workforce. In addition, because there is a very minimal royalty charge associated with the franchise, individual investors have a good chance of generating a profit from this offer.
In case you missed it: How to Take an OYO Franchise in India?
How to start the Javed Habib hair and beauty franchise in India: Steps
Investment required to start Jawed Habib hair and beauty salon
The Jawed Habib salon will not disclose whether or not you have had any previous experience working in the salon industry, provided you can demonstrate that you are in good financial standing. The only things you, as the owner, need to accomplish are to be able to run your franchise and to have the financial means to make the required initial investment.
The initial one-time investment needed to operate your own Jawed Habib franchise is between Rs. 25 and 28 lacs, and the owner will be required to pay a royalty charge equal to 15 percent of the monthly gross sales every month. This Jawed Habib franchise fee or royalty fee. The total sum invested covers the cost of purchasing all of the essential appliances and pieces of equipment needed to run a salon, including but not limited to mirrors, blow dryers, curling irons, straighteners, hairbrushes, sterilizing equipment, and so on.
It also comprises all of the necessary furniture and fittings, such as tables, seats, computer systems, air conditioning, and electrical wirings, among other things. In addition, the Jawed Habib hair and beauty salon will take care of all of your marketing and advertising expenses. Therefore, it is not necessary to spend any additional money on it. The anticipated return on investment is somewhere in the range of 30 to 60 percent, and completion of the investment is anticipated to occur within 8 to 12 months.
Requirements needed to take jawed Habib franchise.
To manage a successful salon, you need local demographics. This will help you choose which country region would be best for you to establish a Jawed Habib franchise salon. As a result, the franchise’s location should be in an area that is either commercial or has an edge in terms of networking, developing customers, and so on. Given all of these considerations, the size requirement for the salon is somewhere between 1000 and 1500 square feet.
In case you missed it: Top 15 Franchise Businesses in India
The person who owns the franchise is the one who should accept the duty of supervising the day-to-day activities and operations, in addition to ensuring that the needs of the consumers are met. Therefore, a salon manager is needed, and this individual should have at least one year of relevant job experience and be able to handle a variety of responsibilities, including paperwork, record keeping, personnel scheduling, and product buying.
The minimal amount of experience required of a hairstylist is one to two years. These professionals will cut, style, and color your hair. Shampoo and salon assistants are the ones who wash the hair of their customers while waiting for their stylist to complete another customer. These assistants need to be recently graduated students searching for experience in the field or assistants working toward achieving the required number of hours to become fully certified stylists.
Customers must be greeted by receptionists, who are also responsible for taking messages, answering phones, scheduling appointments, and generating invoices for clients based on their services, among other responsibilities. The individual in charge should understand the beauty parlor and the goods and services. People who give services to consumers such as manicures, pedicures, and nail art are known as manicurists and pedicurists, respectively.
They are required to have both a registration and a license in cosmetology. Aestheticians are professionals who provide services such as facials, waxing, massages, and other forms of body care. Some of their services include: These individuals are often sought out for advice about cosmetics consultations and applications. A cleaning woman is a member of the staff who contributes to the overall cleanliness of the salon.
Every franchise comes with its own comprehensive set of operating instructions. Jawed Habib is the one who instructs participants in the salon management training program while they are on the grounds of the franchise business. The Jawed Habib corporate office handles all aspects of staffing, from the initial hiring process to ongoing employee education and development opportunities. Additionally, Jawed Habib is available to give support both on-site and off-site.
In case you missed it: Top 10 Best Courier Franchise Opportunities
Profit margin of Jawed Habib franchise
The Jawed Habib franchise monthly income is quite decent. In recent years hair, styling, and beauty industry has grown consistently. As a result, many hair styling franchises such as Jawed Habib have emerged and made their mark in the beauty industry. This reputation acts as a market for their business, and their franchises are running quite successfully.
With high returns of nearly 30% to 60%, this business’s franchises are blooming all over India. So we can say that starting this franchise is quite profitable, and you will be getting all your investment returns in less than 24 months. So we can say that starting a Jawed Habib franchise can be quite profitable.
- Peanut Butter Making Business Plan: Equipment, Cost, and Profit
- Tyre Fitment Centre Business: Plan, License, Cost to Start, and Profits
- How to Start Gold Import-Export Business in India: A Step-by-Step Profitable Guide for Beginners
- 10 Best Artificial Jewellery Manufacturers in India
- 12 Best Paper Cup Manufacturers in India
- 10 Garden Tools Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Fertilizer-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 9 Profitable Repair-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Disposable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Solar-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 7 Profitable Biodegradable-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Insurance-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment
- 10 Profitable Construction-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Manufacturing-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 9 Profitable Glass Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Lemongrass-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 9 Profitable Spirulina-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Herbal-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 11 Profitable Neem-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 12 Profitable Synthetic-Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Manufacturing Businesses
- How to Choose the Right F&O Trading Platform – A Comprehensive Guide
- 13 Profitable Handmade Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Meat Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Businesses
- 13 Profitable Pets Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Services
- 13 Profitable Medical Equipment Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Beauty-Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing and Services
- 10 Profitable Citrus-Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Leather Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 7 Profitable Garlic Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Production Businesses
- 10 Profitable Ginger Based Business Ideas: Low-cost and Low-Investment Production Businesses
- 10 Profitable Organic Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Health and Wellness Based Business Ideas: Low-Cost and Low-Investment Businesses
- 10 Profitable Turmeric Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Rose-Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 7 Profitable Sugarcane Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Manufacturing Businesses
- 10 Profitable Banana Based Business Ideas: Low Cost and Low Investment Manufacturing Businesses